Saturday, July 28, 2007

Post Twenty-Three



Here you see three paintings. The one on the left is of our Landon, the one on the right is of our Hadley. The one in the middle is of our Fonzie, our beautiful feral kitty who I'm running this blog in memory of.

(All three were painted by Jennifer McNulty)

I love the expression on his face, and how the corner of his little blanket is peaking through in the painting. Fonzie loved his blanket. He had cheap taste -- they were $3 from Walgreens. Which was good, because he got them dirty and I always had to replace them! He's buried with one of his beloved blankies.

I just thought I'd show off these beautiful works of art. I know having them means so much to me, especially when two of the three painted are no longer with us.

1 comment:

IloveLinz said...

What gorgeous artwork.
I'm proud of you and your convictions
I love you
Aunt Melanie