Sunday, July 29, 2007

Post Forty-Eight



Well, this is the second to last post. My last official "blog" post, as the next will be the final rundown of how much Fonzie's memory has made for Alley Cat Allies. Basically, the next post will be the big finale!

But now? Now is my last time to blog. And so blog I will! My dear Fonzie, thank you for all you've taught us about feral cat care. This has all been for you and all of the other feral cats that I've mentioned during the duration of the Blog-A-Thon who I've met because of you. You are my sunshine, Fonzarelsie-Belsie. I will love you until the day that I die.

I hope that everyone checking in has enjoyed my senseless rambles (okay, so that might not be possible) or at least learned a lot about Alley Cat Allies and feral cats in general. I thought introducing people to some of the cats in our colonies might be a nice way to put faces to names, so to speak, making it more personal.

I feel so much more awake now. Taking a twenty minute nap in between blogs was a horrible idea! But, I've come back to life and am ready to finish the 'Thon with a bang. And so off I go to prepare...

1 comment:

Gledster said...

Well done for getting this far, I look forward to your last post! :D