Sunday, July 29, 2007

Post Thirty-Nine

So, I'm watching the local news -- and shivering, because Jagger and Aaron both stole the only available blankets and I can't bear to wake them up. Anyway, I'm watching the local news and there is a story about how this local pizza place donated 100% of their profits today to a foundation for this little boy who was recently burned when a plane crashed into his home. The little boy did die, and this happened just a few weeks ago, right down the street from where I live.

I wish I would have known this earlier, because I would have ordered our pizza from there instead of a totally random Pizza Hut. But it's nice to know that so many people showed up to eat pizza for a good cause. Charity is not dead!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep truckin'!

Unknown said...

Ten to go!

That's such a great story--charity really isn't dead!

Homemom3 said...

We are almost done. I know what ya mean about it being cold, kids took all the blankets. I am now wearing a sweater jacket.