Saturday, July 28, 2007

Post Thirty-One: It's Midnight!



It's midnight! Everyone say hello to my handy-dandy monitor, Kathy! Kathy has been monitoring my blog all day and night, leaving wonderful comments and just being there as a head cheerleader of sorts! So, hi to you, Kathy!

Let's see...nine hours to go. I have a sudden second wind after my run with Aaron around the apartment complex. The sound of alligators mating in the lakes next to our apartment as we run through the pitch black was a little intimidating, but, hey. It kept us on our toes!

Aaron and I are now watching "Figure It Out." Old school, indeed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Head cheerleader, I like that! And I just realized I never gave you blogger folks *my* URL and you've all been missing out on my games! Boo, bad me.

I'm blogging too! http://blogathon.gunshotglitter.com