Sunday, July 29, 2007

Post Forty-Six



Check out those under-eye bags! I'm getting to the point where I'm embarrassed to show what I currently look like. Just when I think it can't get any worse...!

Anyway, our contests are finished and now we're coming up on the end of the Blog-A-Thon. I already can't wait until next year. We've done so much for Alley Cat Allies -- but I'll save all of that for my last post.

Aaron and the two kitties are already on their third nap! I forgive them. They've been huge helps in keeping me awake during this whole ordeal.

2 comments:

Binary Blonde said...

Great job, Lindsay!!! Together we're sending over $700 to ACA! Yay for speaking for those who have no voice!

Hope to see you next year, my friend of ferals! :)

Unknown said...

You've done a great job tonight. Three more little posts and call it a wrap!