Saturday, July 28, 2007

Post Nineteen

I'm currently engaged in some Hannah Montana watching. My fiance left it on TV for me -- blame him. I did, however, make one of my newly famous eggcreams. You see, I've always been horrible at making my most favorite drink ever, but somehow between my mom's coaching and my desire to have an eggcream, I've perfected the craft.

Bear with me:


Cup.


Seltzer and chocolate syrup.


Milk, stir, and enjoy.


Oh man, heaven in a glass, I tell you. I've decided I can make it through the Blog-A-Thon on eggcreams alone. Maybe I can add an espresso shot or two...

Welcome to the evening hours, everyone! Let the blogging continue.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep up the great work!!! IT LOOKS NUMMY! (The drink that is...)

From, Justine @ http://guillainbarre.livejournal.com/profile

Unknown said...

Oooh. I never realized how easy they could be! And throwing in a shot of espresso would probably be heavenly.