Saturday, July 28, 2007

Post Seven



Well, welcome to my little Blog-A-Thon world. For now, I am content with sitting on the end of our couch, in our living room, using Aaron's laptop. You see, my laptop decided it'd be a perfect opportunity to destroy itself right before the Blog-A-Thon. But, never fear, I'd never let technology win that easily!

I've decided that as much as I love our new apartment, I will go stir crazy by the time seven p.m. rolls around! Still, I'm excited. The thrill of it finally being Blog-A-Thon time again is so exhilarating!

In any sense, I thought this was a nice little "intro" of sorts to the area in which I'll be blogging. To those just checking in, I'm blogging from Winter Springs, Florida -- a little city on the outskirts of Orlando, Florida. I think it's awesome how people are blogging from all over the world!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The little I can see of your new apartment looks nice--new carpet and new blinds, it looks like? How's your weather down there?

Lindsay said...

It's great so far! The walls are white and we've yet to unpack the boxes or truly make ourselves at home, but slowly and surely we will!

I heard it's blazing hot outside. It's been raining nearly every single day, so I'm sure it'll be inevitable. It's been close to 100 degrees the past week, however. Ick.