Saturday, July 28, 2007

Post Twenty-Five




Well, it's nine! Twelve more hours until I can sleep! Just kidding. I don't feel sleepy at all yet, which is a good thing. If anything, I'm merely sick of sitting on the couch and am thinking of where I can move to next -- maybe I'll sit out on the patio for awhile, maybe I'll move to the dining room. All I know is my legs are falling asleep from sitting on this couch.

The above gray cat is the one I mentioned back in the beginning, when I said the Tortie is a friend with the little gray cat. This cat, too, is from the La-Z-Boy colony. She's a silly little girl and is pretty curious about people. Again, it might be just us. By now, she knows who we are: the food people!

I thought the above picture would be cute in this instance: a kitty-cat yawning. It seemed fitting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is a great picture too.