Saturday, July 28, 2007

Post Thirteen

Oh, goodness, the rain! How is everyone else's weather around the world? The fiance and I just placed an order in to Pizza Hut for some belated lunch/early dinner. Does anyone else find themselves eating to stay awake? No? Just me? I know living across from a Dunkin Donuts (24 hour coffee!) saved me last year but since we moved to...oh, the middle of nowhere, this is going to prove to be tougher than I thought! But, we'll worry about that when the times comes. I'm still pretty excited. Not to mention, today begins my paid vacation time from work so, technically, I am being paid to blog for twenty-four hours...

...I also want to say that I adore OnDemand and Netflix for their gracious attempts at keeping my sanity in check. I just finished watching "Kids" which was pretty much the most disturbing film I've ever seen. I guess I give myself too much credit when I say I "watched" it. "I shielded my eyes through 'Kids' because it was horrifying" would have been a more honest statement.

Anyone else ready for Life After The 'Thon? I know tomorrow, right after the Blog-A-Thon ends, I've got a full day of family bonding and a barbecue for my aunt's birthday (my aunt being a huge 'Thon supporter -- hello, Aunt Melanie!) so it'll be fun going on no sleep whatsoever! Hey, that's what makes life exciting.

More feral photographs to come. Wow, talking about cats for 24 hours? I'm in heaven!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OY! I worked at the Angelika Film Center in New York when "Kids" premiered there... which was like 12 years ago, and now I feel old. But yes! It's SO disturbing, and its popularity (it was sold out for about four weeks running, every show) amazed me. I don't think I'd ever want to see it again.