Sunday, July 29, 2007

Post Forty-Nine: The Final Hurrah

And so, this is the end of my stint in the 2007 Blog-A-Thon. Let me recap a bit to those who have somehow missed it, or at least summarize the obvious: I'm blogging in memory of our Fonzie to benefit Alley Cat Allies, the number one national feral cat foundation.

The numbers are in. Thanks to all of you amazing sponsors, Feral, Not Homeless has raised:

$509.58


Thank you for all of your support. Each comment to cheer me on, each donation/pledge -- I haven't yet found the words to thank all of you. "Thank you" is just sounding so trivial in comparison to how grateful I truly am. In addition, a huge bundle of gratitude to Alley Cat Allies themselves for providing me with all of these great prizes. Congratulations to everyone who won a prize in the various raffles -- your prizes will all be mailed out sometime this week.



I know that a simple $5 is enough to get a bag of cat food and feed at least five-seven feral cat colonies. So imagine all that can be done with the whopping $509.58 that you have helped me to raise. Thank you for your faith in me and for caring so very much about these cats. I know that Fonzie's story has touched many of you and that he has taught you, like he has taught me, all about feral cats in general.

All of you sponsors should be receiving an e-mail from the Blog-A-Thon staff sometime over the next week letting you know how to donate. The e-mail will contain an online link to pay via credit card online as well as a mailing address so you can send a check or money order.

...And this, this is my final goodbye. It's been a great year. I can't wait to do it all over next year. Again, thank you. Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent work! Great job!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.